Monchimchar Cash Card: For one (will be viewed on my blog) ask me at monchimchar@gmail.com!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

no cp 4 or blogging 4 2 days :C


I do. Its gonna be so kewl! We get 2 milk cows, pan 4 gold, see the big stamping battery, see cows getting branded, going on nature walks, going to the mining museum and lots more. I won't be back till Friday.
Update: I'm back!! there were 2 i mean 3 cute doggies and i found gold!! i found a teeny tiny nugget. even tho it was small so what? I'm gonna keep it as a souvenir. I had a sweet time! And we had 2 run all the way round the metal which cattle go in and i did it in 55 seconds. My friend did the best which was 47 seconds. He won outa the whole class. so thats all i gotta say ok?
Cya!!
Monchimchar

2 comments:

Stickers303 said...

Heyy,

Well I am in N.S.W in Sydney...Well 2 hours away! Where about do you live in QLD? Harvey Bay,Marybourrough,Rockhampton,Brisbane?

And yes I will tell everyone that you are going =)

*

Stickers303 said...

Well exactly where I am is Gosford! It is on the Central Coast!

Well actually I live 1 hour away from Sydney!

Palkia Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time and Darkness Music

Monchimcharz Slide show

Kids Rock funny vid

Ninja!!

Ninja!


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com