Monchimchar Cash Card: For one (will be viewed on my blog) ask me at monchimchar@gmail.com!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS DAY!

Hi Guys! Mon here! I am going to Brisbane today (New Years) to see my Family and friends and other stuff. I hope that you all had a great 2008 and will have a great 2009. I had a great 2008 because of everything fun and entertaining where I went and what I did.

I might not be able to post, chat and go on CP and I might. Most of the time I will probably be out. So continue with your life in 2009 and make it great.

Cya
Monchimchar

4 comments:

ilionese(aka Lion) said...

omg i cant believe im doing this!!!!!!!!!!! yesterday everyone confessed who we would date on cp and then played truth or dare and jenny dared me to say that i like u.there i said it!!!!!!!!!!!!p.s its almost in every blog cuz i dared them to say on a post who they liked.now jennys gonna do this dar.revenge!

ilionese(aka Lion) said...

which i do like u but now shes gonna pay!!!!!!

ilionese(aka Lion) said...

now i have to make a comment that i ahve been cheating on u which makes no sence.p.s panpap made me do this.i still dont get this dare

ilionese(aka Lion) said...

omg jenny told me to do this which i got back at her by telling her to ask pa out but gulp.ugh i hate her for this but can i polish ur glorious feet with my socks,god she is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palkia Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time and Darkness Music

Monchimcharz Slide show

Kids Rock funny vid

Ninja!!

Ninja!


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com