Monchimchar Cash Card: For one (will be viewed on my blog) ask me at monchimchar@gmail.com!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Contest starts today!

Hi guys! My igloo contest starts today. I wanted it to start today coz I was bored lol! So get a pic of your igloo and send it to monchimchar@gmail.com and the prizes are coins. If you want the coins get the best igloo! Ill tell u how much coins you get again:
1st: 20,000 coins
2nd: 10,000 coins
3rd: 5,000 coins
It ends 5th of November.

Cya
Monchimchar

2 comments:

Emmi20 said...

waaaaah! im not a memeber! ill enter anyway(even tho i have no puffles!) maybe gg will let me use her pengi! (is that allowed?)LOL! i 'granted admin privelages to ur profile' on my blog. use them wisely. OR ELSE.

Emmi20 said...

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq111/Emmi20/cooligloo.jpg thats the igloo and when is this comp ending?

Palkia Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time and Darkness Music

Monchimcharz Slide show

Kids Rock funny vid

Ninja!!

Ninja!


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com