Monchimchar Cash Card: For one (will be viewed on my blog) ask me at monchimchar@gmail.com!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Halloween Contest


I can't wait for the halloween igloo contest on cp!

I don't have lots of money but at least I got more than 0! From zero to hero... well not hero 6012 :D And I'm gonna have a best igloo contest to! Its from October 31st to November 11Th.

1st prize: 20'000 coins

2Nd prize:10'000 coins

3rd prize:5'000 coins

And i will need about a couple of days to get the money. You will have to give me your user and pass for the money though.

Cya

Monchimchar

1 comment:

Trainz Railz said...

hey how can U give us coins?

Palkia Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time and Darkness Music

Monchimcharz Slide show

Kids Rock funny vid

Ninja!!

Ninja!


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com