Monchimchar Cash Card: For one (will be viewed on my blog) ask me at monchimchar@gmail.com!

Friday, December 26, 2008

My Christmas presents

Hi Guys! Mon here! Wanna know what I got for Christmas? I'll tell you:

1. Elite Penguin Force (American Version)
2. Clothes.
3. More Clothes.
4. A bit more clothes.
5. A science kit.
5. A Playstation 2.
6. A Playstation 2 controller.
7. 5 Playstation 2 games.
8. A set of Playstation 2 Buzzers.
9. Candy.
10. A torch.
11. A Digital Camera.

My dog got a Big Bone! Comment a list of what you got for Christmas.

Cya
Monchimchar

2 comments:

Kayleigh said...

this is gonna sound like im really spoilt but im not

i got a

nintendo ds limited editions ice blue lite

nokia XpressMusic pink cell phone

an e'system black laptop

real uggs

abercrombie tommy hilfiger and dkny clothes

DC's

NewYork Yankees Tracsuit

Kappa ice blue trainers

CAmp Rock and Wild Child on DVD

Guess Watch

and a few more things..

i feel really mean cause all my friend got was a jumper and a usb key :(

Kayleigh said...

jumper is the way (in our country) we say sweater btw

Palkia Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time and Darkness Music

Monchimcharz Slide show

Kids Rock funny vid

Ninja!!

Ninja!


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com