Monchimchar Cash Card: For one (will be viewed on my blog) ask me at monchimchar@gmail.com!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

New pin + New catalog (No Pix)


Hi Guys! I'm so sorry I wasn't posting much. So theres a new Pin in Town. Well I wouldn't say Town I would say Pet Shop. Its a snow fort.
Also the new catalog has come out! For the Yellow Scarf, click the four lights on the bottom layer next to the elf and gingerbread man.
For the Red hoodie click on the lighthouse. The Red hoodie is very popular now.
Cya
Monchimchar
Ps: Sorry its late

2 comments:

Evilk9187 said...

hey please follow my blog. Its not coolios clubpenguin crew anymore
http://coolio317clubpenguin.blogspot.com/

Polkagirl919 said...

hey i havent talked 2 u in a while btw ur mailbox on cp is full sooo hi!

Palkia Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time and Darkness Music

Monchimcharz Slide show

Kids Rock funny vid

Ninja!!

Ninja!


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com